Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday 25 August 2008

Today













































Hola! How are you people? I woke up today as usual, hey it's a Bank Holiday! Bank Holiday in England & Wales means that it's a public holiday. More sleep, more relaxation. Unfortunately, something wrong with my head that I could not sleep last night until 4am and woke up 8am sharp! I forced myself to sleep again after been half an hour on Facebook.

When I woke up, grab a mug of coffee, I contacted a long lost friend in Malaysia. Woweeee he's so happy! I'm happy for him that his small business is going well, despite still being a student. I bet he will be a successful businessman one day. And that he hires me to be his business partner. Ha! Ha! Dream on!

Unmotivated, I went to my usual favourite hangout place. Guess where? Oh one mark for you! Correct! Starbucks dude! Of all cafes in this place, I think Starbucks far excel compared to other coffee shops. No offence to Nero, Gusto or Costa, but their coffees are simply the best. I had a tall hot Americano. Normally I would have my normal cinnamon swirl or caramel biscuits, but I was not in the mood.

I do like the interior design of this particular starbucks. Elegant and minimalist. I believe in being minimalist but it shouts the sophistication. I think I should open up a Starbucks business now.

Then I went for sightseeing, something that I have been longing to do for so long. I took a quick stroll nearby my house. Ah so nice. Although the summer is nearly over now, the sunshine is still happy out there. Good. SubhanAllah.

A picture speaks for thousand words. And I have ten pictures here for you. Enjoy!






No comments: